EVENT SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES 2017!
DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP PACK
From the list below you can see how extensive our marketing campaign is. If you were to partner with us, your business would benefit from our marketing efforts and you would be featured along side us.• Your logo at the event in mid air, 50 foot by 30 foot in size.• 40 Banners on street furniture seen by over 2.5 million cars for 30 days.
• 80,000 flyers will be hand delivered in high traffic areas.
• 100,000 flyers will be distributed door to door.
• 50,000 flyers will be distributed to schools and our partners.
• 2000 A1 A2 posters will be placed in shop windows.
• 500 A3, A2, A1 posters will be placed in high traffic areas.
• 400 large corex boards 3ft x 2ft on street railings in Harrow, Barnet, Brent, Hillingdon, Borehamwood and Elstree, Mill Hill,
• Ads in the METRO newspaper.
• Ads in other newspapers are The Times in Harrow, Edgware, Mill Hill, Totteridge, Barnet, Greenford, Hillingdon. The Uxbridge Gazette. My News Stanmore, Bushy, Northwood, Pinner, Ruislip, Edgware.
• Our WOWCHER.CO.UK deal reached over 350,000 people via ads and emails.
• Our GROUPON deal reached over 450,000 people via ads and emails.
• Our TICKETS are all branded.
• 10 websites which are all location specific, and with over 100 Page 1 listing on Google.
• Exposure on: Londonview.co.uk, Timeout.com, Harrow.gov.uk, Times.co.uk and many more... The traffic for all these websites is in the millions.
• Comprehensive Google ads campaign.
• SOCIAL MEDIA Facebook page and networked pages with over 29,000 likes comprehensive Facebook ads campaign.
• SOCIAL MEDIA Twitter page and networked pages with over 25,000 followers.
• SOCIAL MEDIA you tube channel.
• VIDEO MEDIA Our video seen by thousands of people online via social media sites.
• SOCIAL MEDIA comprehensive Facebook ads campaign
Harrow Fireworks Festival marketing material will be distributed all across the Harrow Borough with a greater reach into Brent, Barnet, and Hillingdon. Our marketing material is distributed to 80% of the schools in the Borough and some schools in Brent and Barnet that are on the borders of Harrow Borough.